Navigation

    ChainIDE

    ChainIDE 官方论坛/ChainIDE Official Forum

    • Register
    • Login
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups

    Planning a Private Seychelles Boat Trip

    Astar
    1
    1
    5
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • F
      ffriendlyraccoon last edited by

      I’m looking at a private boat trip around the Seychelles for a small group, but I’m having trouble figuring out which charter format would fit us best. We would like to spend a full day on the water rather than rush through several short stops, and having a skipper sounds more practical than handling everything ourselves. I’m mainly trying to understand what options are available for different group sizes and whether catamarans or motor yachts make more sense. If anyone has planned something similar, I’d be interested in how you narrowed down the choices and what details you checked before making the booking.

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • First post
        Last post