Navigation

    ChainIDE

    ChainIDE 官方论坛/ChainIDE Official Forum

    • Register
    • Login
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    1. Home
    2. Chainless
    3. Posts
    C
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 1
    • Best 0
    • Groups 0

    Posts made by Chainless

    • What should I feed my backyard chickens every day?

      I recently started keeping a few hens and want to make sure I am not giving them the wrong food. There is so much conflicting advice online about grains, kitchen scraps, treats, and complete feed that I am not sure what should actually make up the main part of their diet. I would rather get the basics right from the beginning than correct nutritional problems later.
      What would you recommend I feed my chickens on a daily basis, and how much room should I leave for treats or scraps?

      posted in ETH
      C
      Chainless